Patch note version 0.2.1
My focus from 0.2 to 0.3 will be gradual implementation of naval exploration and completion of chapter 6. This involves a purchase of a ship, hiring crews, and maintaining proper supply during exploration on sea.
The ship system will provide a form of money sink in the game. The initial purchase of a ship will be out of reach for long and ship supply won’t be cheap. I haven’t given deep thoughts on crewing part yet.
1. This patch lays foundation for ship system. It’s nothing fancy; just 3 common events. As a side result, Ezona shipwright will have some new NPCs along with a new recruitable member. (Garrito: Class=Navigator)
2. A fix for ship travels where you could use NPC ships for your own travel.
3. Chainmail has been boosted slightly due to it being too identical to studded leather. At the same time, studded leather has been moved up to medium armor.
4. Akatoob has been given an ability to wear light armor.
5. Chapter 4 can now be completed.
6. Chapter 5 guild mission “Stealing from thieves” added.
7. Chapter 5 guild mission “Gaining support within” added.
8. More skills for Maco (up to level 40) and Thorn (up to level 30).